Why do I need a mouthguard?
Mouthguards are designed to protect not just the inside of your mouth but your lips, jaw, and most importantly, your lower skull. Any sports or athletic activities that you participate in may increase the risk to damaging these, as well as your gum tissues and your teeth.
Learn more about mouthguards.
This sport season, book in for a custom-made mouthguard (we recommend these as they offer the most comfort and protection) and get a free dental examination with x-rays (if required).
Call us today at (03) 9338 8220 or book an appointment below.
Terms and Conditions
- An initial appointment is required to take your mouthguard impressions. A second appointment approximately a week later will then be made for fitting.
- We will conduct the free dental examination with x-rays (if required) during the initial appointment. Find out what the dental exam inclusions are here.
- Usual price for the dental examination is $60. Usual price of bitewing x-rays is $90.
- Offer is applicable to adult and child custom-made mouthguards.
- No rebates are applicable to private health insurance members.
- Promotional offers are subject to appointment availability and are only while stocks last.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.